Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Have Fun

Well, as you can see from one of Wendy's previous posts she has revoked my blogging privileges for not updating it on a timely fashion. Well you know what, Shakespeare didn't write a book every day, Da Vinci didn't paint a new Mona Lisa every day and much like those two, I need time to create a masterpiece. I am not saying I would be ranked up there with the all-time greats, but I am assuming my name would come up in the conversation. Anyway back to my point, due to Wendy telling me I can't be on here I just wanted to let you know that from now on instead of all you readers getting the opportunity to read my funny anecdotes, clever wording and gut busting jokes you now get to read Wendy's posts about placentas, fetal heart rates, mornashao00 soifs940ijdsavoajdf09u3240rjefja0ufd09w309. Whoops sorry about that, I fell asleep from boredom for a second. Well anyway, have fun, if you would like me back as a consistent contributor to this maybe start on online petition or something.

1 comment:

MomS said...

Living with you must be a laugh a minute. I'll check with Wendy on that.

miss and love you both

lovemom