Thursday, January 18, 2007

7 1/2 weeks

Well, the original plan was for Cody to update the blog but If I waited for that the next entry would read "The Baby has Arrived!" so I've decided to take over the duties. I am 7 1/2 weeks and I had my first appointment with my OB yesterday. She said everything was looking really good and the baby continues to measure right on with my dates. The OB is going to stick with my original due date of September 3rd. She also gave me Zofran to help with the nausea so I can go back to feeling human again. That's about all that is new but we will keep you updated if anything else comes up!

Wendy

1 comment:

MomS said...

Thanks for the update. I looked forward to logging on and seeing aomething new. I am so happy that all is going well. Miss you both..and Mavis of course.

lovemom