Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gettin' Ready to Move!!

Today when I put Fin on all fours she actually stayed there!! She usually goes right down on her tummy. She even rocked her butt back and forth so you know what that means...time to baby proof!! She's not there yet but crawling is just around the corner.

We've also started feeding her "real" food. She's tried yogurt and sweet potato puffs (yum!) this week. She makes some pretty funny faces with the new textures but then she squeals with delight after realizes how tasty the treats are.

Sleeping has been going better too. She now only gets up 1 to 2 times a night to nurse and is only up for 5-10 min. She is also going to bed wide awake and falling asleep on her own without crying!! Now that is progress.

On another note I will be starting a new job in a couple of weeks. I will be working at a high risk pregnancy clinic. It will be a great learning experience and I look forward to the more stable hours (no weekends, nights or holidays.) I will miss my L&D job but fortunately my new job is just down the hall so I will be able to visit often.

  • That's about all that is happening in the life of Schmidt!
Wendy

No comments: