Monday, October 8, 2007

Week 6!

Finley's first bath in the tub. She's still a bit small for the tub and falls over occasionally but overall it went pretty well.
Finley and I have fun talking and making faces at each other in the mornings. I think she's going through a growth spurt because she has been eating a lot and has been pretty fussy throughout the day so I really enjoy the mornings.
You may have noticed by the photos that my little 5 pounder isn't so little anymore. She has a cute round belly and thigh rolls! This weekend she will be baptized in ND by my Great Uncle Tom and then Finley and I will stay in Bismarck for a week since Cody has been working so much. It will be nice to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa and I'm sure Daddy will appreciate the sleep!! I'll try to post next week but Mom and Dad don't have the most reliable computer so we'll see if it works.

1 comment:

DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...

Too precious!! I'm glad she really seems to be doing well!!

D