Monday, October 1, 2007

Trav's Wedding!!!

The first 3 babies in the Bosch family in over 5 years! Finley, Brogan who is my cousin Brian's baby and is 5 months old and Landon who was born the day before Finley and is my aunt Lisa's son.
Four generations. Grandma Deb, Great-Grandma Bosch, Finley and me.

My attempt at getting a smile.
The Mother Son dance.
The beautiful bride and my new sister-in-law, Sarah.
Me and my bros.


The wedding party.
Travis meeting his niece.
Great-Grandma and Great-Granddaughter.
The fam.
The happy couple.
We had a great week at home and had so much fun introducing Finley to all of her relatives. I am so glad we were able to spend time with Travis and Sarah during this special time. Enjoy all of the pictures. I went a little overboard this week!



1 comment:

DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun, and I'm sure the family just loved Finley to pieces!! Keep the pics coming!

D