Thursday, February 26, 2009

Living in Chaos

No pictures this week. I've been a little busy with this moving thing. I am so ready for this to be over!! Between carpet layers, hardwood floor guys, cleaning services, real estate agents and coordinating moving trucks, storage units (we'll be living with my parents for a while. Thanks Mom and Dad!!) and of course packing I'm done!! Oh and I still have that curious little toddler wondering around undoing everything I do. I just want to be in Bismarck and have this place on the market. Cody has a couple job possibilities so keep him in your prayers. And the thing that makes me most anxious is having to put Finley in a different daycare. Luckily I have a week in Bis before I start work so I'll take her for a few hours everyday and stay with her but I'm still nervous.

Well enough stress relief for now. Thanks to all of those who have or will help us. We have wonderful family friends that we are SO grateful for!!!

No comments: