Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...

Yesterday we decorated for Christmas. Last year we were in the process of moving so Christmas decorations never went up and every year before that we were either in our shoebox of a townhouse or an apartment so technically this is the first time I've truly decorated for Christmas. It is also the first tree (at east first tree over 3 ft) that we've had and it's real. I love the smell of a real Christmas tree, but hate the clean up:( So needless to say I was very excited to decorate and even though I'm sure no one else cares, I am sharing the finished product anyway. Oh and a few pics of Fin from when her and Ali were playing with the camera today.






The tree in the family room.





Our living room mantle





And the dining room

1 comment:

MomS said...

I love the mantle and the mirrored table with the red pieces. It all looks great. The White chairs fit in so well in front of the fireplace. The tree in the family room is a perfect fit. Nice Work!!

love
Donna