Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and a Visit From Grandma and Grandpa

This weekend Grandma and Grandpa Wald came down to spend time with us and watch Finley while Cody and I attended some Halloween festivities. As usual we had lots of fun and enjoyed spending time with the fam.
My silly girl and her crazy curly hair!

Hangin' with Grandpa.

Goofing around.

And of course we had to do a little shopping!! Grandma and I just couldn't resist the (fake) fur leopard vest.

On Friday night we attended a Halloween party at Eddie and Airika's house. It was great fun and I have to say Cody and I did pretty good at Tippy Cup! We took second place twice. Not bad for a couple beginners!

Finley lovin' up on her baby.

Our Tippy Cup team (minus Cody because he was the designated keg man and was busy filling up the cups.)

And our costumes. If you can't tell, I'm Rainbow Brite and Cody was my sidekick Buddy Blue. Finley couldn't quit staring at us!

Fin sleeping with her baby.

Grandma made apple pie and was peeling apple. Finley decided she was going to help. Too cute!
Thanks again to Grandma and Grandpa coming down and watching Finley. It's always more fun to go out when you know she's with family!

3 comments:

Dan and Leigh said...

It looks like her hair turned curly overnight....hmm... I wonder where that comes from:)

teacherwoman said...

Boy is she getting big! Where did she get those beautiful curls?! JK

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
I can't believe her hair! She doesn't look like a baby anymore, she looks like a little girl. I can't believe how fast she's changing.
Jodi