Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just Livin'...


Finley loves to empty anything she can get her hands on. Today she got into my rags and dish towels. She looks so proud of herself!



I had to put a picture of my beautiful flowers I got at the St Paul farmers market. Can you believe the only cost 5$!!!



Fin also likes to pull herself up on anything and everything. She particularly liles the fireplace because she can see her reflection in the brass,



Hangin' with Daddy.


Last week we went to my Uncle Gary's house to see Mitch, Kim and their kids who were visiting. Finley helped with the dishes :)

Finley and my cousin Kristy.

And we finally broke down and bought a baby gate to "trap" Finley in the family room. It has clear plastic which she loves to lick and make faces against.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is cody wearing his unmentionables in that picture