Sunday, January 6, 2008

Update

Well, we are now living with our friends until we find a house. We went looking yesterday and we think we have found something. We are going to look at a few more to be sure but hopefully we will be putting an offer in on something very soon. Unfortunately I don't know how to post pics without using my own computer so those will have to wait but I promise to post a bunch as soon as possible.

Finley is really getting to be fun! She can giggle and her new thing is screaming. She thinks it's hilarious. Our friends have a little boy who is 3 weeks older than Finley and he is so much more subdued and laid back than Fin. He doesn't scream like our little girl. It's so fun to watch their different personalities. He is definitely a boy and ours is a girl. I also think she is getting her first teeth. She drools and chews on everything and just hasn't been totally herself lately.

We will keep you posted on the house happenings. Keep us in your prayers that we find the right one and soon!

Wendy

2 comments:

DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...

Finley sounds like a lot of fun!! I think I've declared every age from about 3 months on as my "favorite age!" LOL It really keeps getting better and better, even when you think it couldn't possibly be better!!

Hope the house situation is worked out soon. I know it'll be nice to get back to a place of your own and get back to normal routines and such.

D

MomS said...

Yeah!!!! Can't wait to see it. We are finished with school on May 15.
I'll come to help paint or whatever you might need.

Love
Mom