Thursday, March 22, 2007

16 Weeks

Here is another picture of my ever expanding belly. When I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror I can believe it's me looking back! It's so weird to have this new body. I'm feeling much better and hoping to be off the Zofran pump by Monday, but I am a little nervous to see how I feel without it.

We are still loving our doppler. We listen every night and Cody counts the heart rate hoping that it will be under 140 because that supposedly means it will be a boy. So far it's been above 140 so it looks like it's a girl (if we go by Cody's method!)

Wendy

1 comment:

MomS said...

Love the updates. Somehow Stacy got missed when I was telling everyone. I guess there are a lot of 'everyones' I missed some. I think I know what the baby will be. Ahnee thinks I'm wrong, but when we come at Easter I have an adorable bunny to bring,and it is in the color of my guess. Whatever it is, pink or blue, once in your arms and it won't matter at all.

love all 3 of you
moms