Sunday, March 8, 2009

Settled...Kind of

This week has been a CRAZY week. We arrived in Bismarck on Monday and I've been busy with unpacking into the space available at my parent's house, getting my nursing licence and visiting Fin's new daycare. I start work tomorrow and I am NERVOUS!! Not about the actual job but about taking Fin to daycare. I know she's going to cry and that's going to break my heart. Her last daycare provider, Grace, was like her 2nd mother and she would always run to her and turn and say "bye Mommy" so I've never had to deal with the crying before. I just pray she adjusts quickly. Luckily my Mom works across the street and gets off at 2:30 so she won't have to be there all day.
OK enough about that!! Here are few pics from the last week.
We bought a potty to get her used to it and so far this is the best we've done. She'll sit on it fully clothed but not bare butt. It's ok. She likes to sit on it so we'll just wait until she's ready for the next step.

The POTTY

I haven't quite figured out how to rotate pics on my parent's computer:) She managed a get away in the middle of PJ time to watch her cookies bake!


Dancing to a song on the computer. The girl loves to dance!






Kisses from the puppy!



Last week before I left, my MPP coworkers threw me a going away party. It was a great time and a couple of the girls brought this delicious German Chocolate cake from Cafe Latte. I already miss all my girls but I'll be back to visit!

I'll update later in the week about the job and daycare. Wish us luck and keep praying for a quick home sale and for Cody to get a job!

No comments: